Missed my earlier posts? Don't worry, you can catch up by clicking the button below.

Barbeque Nation at Rajajinagar

I was at Barbeque Nation yet again for the launch of their new outlet at Rajajinagar, Bangalore. Here's a picture tour...


Bappi Lahiri, the celebrated music composer and singer from Bollywood was present at the launch. As always, the 'Disco King' was adorning a ton of gold jewelry...
  

We sat down to try the food. Barbeque Nation is a pioneer in India to promote ‘DIY’ (do-it-yourself) cuisine with a concept of live on-the-table grill in India...


My son Nishant, just loved the chicken drumstick...
  


My favorite of the day was Crispy Corn. It was quite nice...


 There were some really colorful cocktails that I loved clicking...








My son's favorite of the day was the chocolate Kulfi...


He was quite happy after filling his tummy with the scrumptious desserts...



I've always loved the dining experience at Barbeque Nation and this one was no different. 
My previous visits are documented here:
 

Pat Chapman grills the world at Barbeque Nation

Treasures of the sea













Mumbai's street food in Bangalore





2 comments:

  1. Food in Barbeque Nation is always yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very wonderful blog about the barbeque nation.It was awesome reading your blog. Bus Tickets

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog and I truly value any feedback you have to offer. If you have a moment, please share your thoughts with me.
**If you opt to post a comment anonymously, kindly disclose your name to put my curiosity to rest.